What we know about the measurement:
Alcons Audio LR7+LRB is a passive toursound speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Alcons Audio .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 78.6dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 41.2Hz (resp. 38.7Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 9.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.2
and would be 5.0 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.82, LW 0.75, SP 0.87, PIR 0.79; SM: SP0.81, PIR0.74; LFQ 1.2, LFX 37Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.3
with an EQ and would be 7.1 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.54, LW 0.44, SP 0.57, PIR 0.43; SM: SP0.9, PIR0.89; LFQ 1.2, LFX 37Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.2 and would be 5.0 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Note: Configuration with 2 LR7 and 1 LRB