What we know about the measurement:
Advent The New Advent Loudspeaker is a passive bookshelves speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 86.3dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 52.7Hz (resp. 39.6Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.13
and would be 5.07 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.659, LW 0.506, SP 0.417, PIR 0.422; SM: SP0.436, PIR0.129; LFQ 1.677, LFX 41Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.87
with an EQ and would be 7.28 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.575, LW 0.393, SP 0.361, PIR 0.315; SM: SP0.912, PIR0.849; LFQ 1.521, LFX 30Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.13 and would be 5.07 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.