What we know about the measurement:
Advent The New Advent Loudspeaker is a passive bookshelves speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 86.3dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 52.7Hz (resp. 39.6Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.3
and would be 5.2 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.66, LW 0.51, SP 0.42, PIR 0.42; SM: SP0.44, PIR0.18; LFQ 1.73, LFX 39Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.9
with an EQ and would be 7.2 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.59, LW 0.4, SP 0.37, PIR 0.33; SM: SP0.87, PIR0.85; LFQ 1.73, LFX 29Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.3 and would be 5.2 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.