What we know about the measurement:
Adam T8V is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 480USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 39.6Hz (resp. 36.6Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.8
and would be 6.4 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.51, LW 0.51, SP 0.57, PIR 0.52; SM: SP0.82, PIR0.66; LFQ 0.9, LFX 33Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.3
with an EQ and would be 7.7 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.41, LW 0.39, SP 0.39, PIR 0.34; SM: SP0.93, PIR0.88; LFQ 0.9, LFX 30Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.8 and would be 6.4 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.