What we know about the measurement:
Adam T5V is an active bookshelves speaker that cost around 169USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 58.6Hz (resp. 51.3Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.06
and would be 6.42 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.435, LW 0.423, SP 0.441, PIR 0.421; SM: SP0.866, PIR0.47; LFQ 0.474, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.0
with an EQ and would be 8.13 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.351, LW 0.324, SP 0.307, PIR 0.282; SM: SP0.98, PIR0.937; LFQ 0.532, LFX 45Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.06 and would be 6.42 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.