What we know about the measurement:
AV123 X-CS Center is a passive center speaker that cost around 199USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 87.6dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 64.5Hz (resp. 54.2Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.8
and would be 6.2 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.65, LW 0.49, SP 0.54, PIR 0.48; SM: SP0.75, PIR0.67; LFQ 1.18, LFX 52Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.2
with an EQ and would be 7.5 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.56, LW 0.39, SP 0.38, PIR 0.32; SM: SP0.93, PIR0.91; LFQ 1.15, LFX 48Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.8 and would be 6.2 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Vertical measurement
- Link to Original review.