What we know about the measurement:
AV123 X-CS Center is a passive center speaker that cost around 199USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 87.6dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 64.5Hz (resp. 54.2Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.69
and would be 6.16 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.646, LW 0.49, SP 0.544, PIR 0.475; SM: SP0.747, PIR0.65; LFQ 1.166, LFX 54Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.68
with an EQ and would be 7.88 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.461, LW 0.33, SP 0.366, PIR 0.294; SM: SP0.967, PIR0.96; LFQ 1.009, LFX 46Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.69 and would be 6.16 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Vertical measurement
- Link to Original review.