What we know about the measurement:
ATC SCM19 v1 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 4000USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 83.4dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 120.1Hz (resp. 55.7Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.55
and would be 6.97 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.386, LW 0.347, SP 0.327, PIR 0.305; SM: SP0.751, PIR0.502; LFQ 1.078, LFX 52Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.73
with an EQ and would be 8.54 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.293, LW 0.237, SP 0.258, PIR 0.21; SM: SP0.952, PIR0.955; LFQ 0.942, LFX 38Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.55 and would be 6.97 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.