What we know about the measurement:
AIA Cinema CCRM10-P is a passive cinema speaker that cost around 2500USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-AIA Cinema .
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 94.6dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 65.2Hz (resp. 60.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.6dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.43
and would be 7.07 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.467, LW 0.251, SP 0.458, PIR 0.355; SM: SP0.772, PIR0.699; LFQ 0.159, LFX 59Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.6
with an EQ and would be 8.19 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.395, LW 0.149, SP 0.333, PIR 0.213; SM: SP0.889, PIR0.92; LFQ 0.159, LFX 58Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.43 and would be 7.07 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: vendor review. .