What we know about the measurement:
Yamaha VXL1-24 is a active columns speaker that cost around 1340USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Yamaha .
- Format of the data is .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 272.0Hz (resp. 200.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 15.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -1.0
and would be 4.02 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.799, LW 0.677, SP 0.505, PIR 0.572; SM: SP0.14, PIR0.017; LFQ 10.0, LFX 212Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.08
with an EQ and would be 5.91 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.655, LW 0.534, SP 0.407, PIR 0.445; SM: SP0.647, PIR0.513; LFQ 2.859, LFX 111Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -1.0 and would be 4.02 with a perfect subwoofer.