What we know about the measurement:
Yamaha HS7 is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 640USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 87.9Hz (resp. 43.9Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.2
and would be 6.0 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.59, LW 0.47, SP 0.35, PIR 0.37; SM: SP0.67, PIR0.4; LFQ 0.67, LFX 39Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.3
with an EQ and would be 7.9 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.45, LW 0.37, SP 0.31, PIR 0.28; SM: SP0.97, PIR0.95; LFQ 0.67, LFX 35Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.2 and would be 6.0 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.