What we know about the measurement:
Yamaha DZR12 is an active liveportable speaker that cost around 2600USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Yamaha.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 53.0Hz (resp. 48.7Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.17
and would be 5.44 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.731, LW 0.615, SP 0.682, PIR 0.638; SM: SP0.779, PIR0.641; LFQ 1.84, LFX 48Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.22
with an EQ and would be 7.49 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.501, LW 0.347, SP 0.429, PIR 0.352; SM: SP0.944, PIR0.911; LFQ 1.84, LFX 48Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.17 and would be 5.44 with a perfect subwoofer.