What we know about the measurement:
Yamaha DZR12 is a active liveportable speaker that cost around 2600USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Yamaha .
- Format of the data is .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 53.0Hz (resp. 48.7Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.3
and would be 5.5 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.73, LW 0.62, SP 0.68, PIR 0.65; SM: SP0.78, PIR0.68; LFQ 1.77, LFX 47Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.2
with an EQ and would be 7.3 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.53, LW 0.37, SP 0.47, PIR 0.4; SM: SP0.93, PIR0.93; LFQ 1.74, LFX 45Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.3 and would be 5.5 with a perfect subwoofer.