What we know about the measurement:
Yamaha DXR8mkII is a active liveportable speaker that cost around 1300USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Yamaha .
- Format of the data is .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 69.0Hz (resp. 65.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.5
and would be 6.2 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.67, LW 0.59, SP 0.59, PIR 0.54; SM: SP0.88, PIR0.79; LFQ 1.32, LFX 63Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.6
with an EQ and would be 7.3 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.45, LW 0.41, SP 0.49, PIR 0.43; SM: SP0.91, PIR0.86; LFQ 1.31, LFX 61Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.5 and would be 6.2 with a perfect subwoofer.