What we know about the measurement:
Wilson Audio TuneTot is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 10000USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 85.2dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 85.0Hz (resp. 74.7Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 6.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-40.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.55
and would be 5.62 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.808, LW 0.61, SP 0.655, PIR 0.554; SM: SP0.817, PIR0.694; LFQ 0.34, LFX 74Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.43
with an EQ and would be 7.42 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.559, LW 0.358, SP 0.451, PIR 0.323; SM: SP0.938, PIR0.905; LFQ 0.34, LFX 71Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.55 and would be 5.62 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.