What we know about the measurement:
Wilson Audio TuneTot is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 10000USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 85.2dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 85.0Hz (resp. 74.7Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 6.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-40.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.7
and would be 5.7 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.81, LW 0.61, SP 0.66, PIR 0.56; SM: SP0.82, PIR0.72; LFQ 0.36, LFX 71Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.4
with an EQ and would be 7.4 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.62, LW 0.4, SP 0.43, PIR 0.32; SM: SP0.96, PIR0.94; LFQ 0.36, LFX 68Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.7 and would be 5.7 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.