What we know about the measurement:
Vanatoo Transparent Zero is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 350USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 82.0Hz (resp. 63.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.0
and would be 6.6 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.41, LW 0.42, SP 0.48, PIR 0.45; SM: SP0.72, PIR0.56; LFQ 0.38, LFX 60Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.8
with an EQ and would be 8.3 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.29, LW 0.25, SP 0.28, PIR 0.24; SM: SP0.92, PIR0.89; LFQ 0.37, LFX 54Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.0 and would be 6.6 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.