What we know about the measurement:
Vanatoo Transparent Zero is an active bookshelves speaker that cost around 350USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 82.0Hz (resp. 63.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.82
and would be 6.57 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.406, LW 0.417, SP 0.484, PIR 0.439; SM: SP0.715, PIR0.524; LFQ 0.331, LFX 62Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.1
with an EQ and would be 8.57 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.281, LW 0.232, SP 0.256, PIR 0.202; SM: SP0.947, PIR0.946; LFQ 0.331, LFX 54Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.82 and would be 6.57 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.