What we know about the measurement:
Turbosound NuQ102 is a passive liveportable speaker that cost around 530USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Turbosound.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 85.9dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 69.0Hz (resp. 60.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-30.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.34
and would be 6.09 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.411, LW 0.525, SP 0.713, PIR 0.605; SM: SP0.634, PIR0.538; LFQ 2.437, LFX 63Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.34
with an EQ and would be 8.04 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.294, LW 0.278, SP 0.459, PIR 0.336; SM: SP0.906, PIR0.907; LFQ 2.437, LFX 61Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.34 and would be 6.09 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 100° horizontal and 60° vertical.
- Sensitivity 93 dB
- Impedance 6 Ohm
- peak: 124 dB
- Width 318mm
- Height 525mm
- Depth 258 mm)
- Weight 12.7 kg