What we know about the measurement:
Triangle Borea BR03 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 500USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 88.0dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 58.6Hz (resp. 51.3Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.4
and would be 6.6 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.55, LW 0.48, SP 0.42, PIR 0.38; SM: SP0.82, PIR0.64; LFQ 0.87, LFX 48Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.8
with an EQ and would be 7.8 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.46, LW 0.38, SP 0.39, PIR 0.32; SM: SP0.97, PIR0.95; LFQ 0.84, LFX 42Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.4 and would be 6.6 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.