What we know about the measurement:
Technics SB-F1 is a passive bookshelves speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 84.3dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 159.7Hz (resp. 117.2Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 8.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.4
and would be 5.2 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.56, LW 0.53, SP 0.52, PIR 0.47; SM: SP0.58, PIR0.15; LFQ 0.53, LFX 112Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.0
with an EQ and would be 7.4 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.45, LW 0.4, SP 0.39, PIR 0.35; SM: SP0.88, PIR0.79; LFQ 0.5, LFX 84Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.4 and would be 5.2 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.