What we know about the measurement:
Technics SB-C700 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 1700USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 86.1dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 85.0Hz (resp. 48.3Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-70.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.96
and would be 7.09 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.464, LW 0.333, SP 0.318, PIR 0.296; SM: SP0.804, PIR0.627; LFQ 0.523, LFX 45Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.38
with an EQ and would be 8.25 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.371, LW 0.294, SP 0.242, PIR 0.213; SM: SP0.969, PIR0.92; LFQ 0.523, LFX 39Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.96 and would be 7.09 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.