What we know about the measurement:
Tannoy System 600 is a passive cinema speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 86.8dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 112.8Hz (resp. 74.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 8.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-40.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.56
and would be 4.56 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.873, LW 0.806, SP 0.729, PIR 0.721; SM: SP0.738, PIR0.522; LFQ 1.038, LFX 71Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.34
with an EQ and would be 7.48 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.458, LW 0.396, SP 0.403, PIR 0.358; SM: SP0.931, PIR0.868; LFQ 0.787, LFX 45Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.56 and would be 4.56 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.