What we know about the measurement:
TAD Evolution 2 is a passive floorstanders speaker that cost around 20000USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 87.6dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 58.6Hz (resp. 33.7Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.82
and would be 7.23 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.52, LW 0.406, SP 0.303, PIR 0.303; SM: SP0.91, PIR0.756; LFQ 0.796, LFX 30Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.88
with an EQ and would be 8.2 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.417, LW 0.312, SP 0.258, PIR 0.211; SM: SP0.971, PIR0.945; LFQ 0.796, LFX 29Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.82 and would be 7.23 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.