What we know about the measurement:
Sigberg Audio Manta is an active bookshelves speaker that cost around 5500USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is Sigberg Audio.
- Format of the data is a set of 36 horizontal and 36 vertical measurements .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 97.4Hz (resp. 78.4Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.4
and would be 6.83 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.486, LW 0.386, SP 0.404, PIR 0.389; SM: SP0.793, PIR0.659; LFQ 3.14, LFX 90Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.69
with an EQ and would be 7.72 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.357, LW 0.296, SP 0.345, PIR 0.314; SM: SP0.848, PIR0.808; LFQ 3.14, LFX 73Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.4 and would be 6.83 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: asr review. Links to other reviews: sigbergaudio review , hifipig review .
- peak: 122 dB
- Width 360mm
- Height 600mm
- Depth 350 mm)
- Weight 25 kg