What we know about the measurement:
Selah Audio RC3R is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 1300USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 73.7dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 79.8Hz (resp. 56.4Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.8
and would be 7.3 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.38, LW 0.38, SP 0.35, PIR 0.32; SM: SP0.85, PIR0.66; LFQ 0.45, LFX 54Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.6
with an EQ and would be 8.2 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.32, LW 0.31, SP 0.33, PIR 0.28; SM: SP0.94, PIR0.93; LFQ 0.4, LFX 33Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.8 and would be 7.3 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.