What we know about the measurement:
Salk WoW1 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 1295USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 78.3dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 55.7Hz (resp. 46.9Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 5.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-80.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.84
and would be 6.04 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.44, LW 0.39, SP 0.418, PIR 0.379; SM: SP0.529, PIR0.253; LFQ 0.663, LFX 46Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.19
with an EQ and would be 8.07 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.357, LW 0.309, SP 0.281, PIR 0.241; SM: SP0.887, PIR0.864; LFQ 0.663, LFX 39Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.84 and would be 6.04 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.