What we know about the measurement:
SONBS SD-10E is a passive toursound speaker that cost around 100USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-SONBS .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 88.0dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 106.0Hz (resp. 82.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.28
and would be 5.65 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.561, LW 0.554, SP 0.635, PIR 0.564; SM: SP0.805, PIR0.455; LFQ 2.418, LFX 87Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.24
with an EQ and would be 7.1 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.48, LW 0.415, SP 0.551, PIR 0.458; SM: SP0.931, PIR0.856; LFQ 2.183, LFX 67Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.28 and would be 5.65 with a perfect subwoofer.