What we know about the measurement:
Revel W990 is a passive inwall speaker that cost around 3500USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 86.0dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 32.2Hz (resp. 27.8Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.4dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.55
and would be 4.77 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.857, LW 0.687, SP 0.471, PIR 0.466; SM: SP0.42, PIR0.268; LFQ 0.057, LFX 27Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.21
with an EQ and would be 7.11 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.659, LW 0.486, SP 0.322, PIR 0.286; SM: SP0.855, PIR0.831; LFQ 0.057, LFX 23Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.55 and would be 4.77 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.