What we know about the measurement:
Revel W893 is a passive inwall speaker that cost around 1100USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 87.5dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 39.6Hz (resp. 33.7Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.4dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.8
and would be 7.2 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.42, LW 0.37, SP 0.37, PIR 0.35; SM: SP0.81, PIR0.69; LFQ 0.09, LFX 30Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.0
with an EQ and would be 8.4 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.3, LW 0.26, SP 0.27, PIR 0.24; SM: SP0.91, PIR0.93; LFQ 0.09, LFX 29Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.8 and would be 7.2 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.