What we know about the measurement:
Revel W553L is a passive inwall speaker that cost around 495USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 90.4dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 64.5Hz (resp. 51.3Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.6
and would be 7.9 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.33, LW 0.3, SP 0.38, PIR 0.34; SM: SP0.92, PIR0.86; LFQ 0.1, LFX 48Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.7
with an EQ and would be 8.4 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.28, LW 0.24, SP 0.29, PIR 0.26; SM: SP0.97, PIR0.96; LFQ 0.09, LFX 36Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.6 and would be 7.9 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: yt review .