What we know about the measurement:
Revel M80XC is a passive outdoor speaker that cost around 900USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 87.5dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 82.0Hz (resp. 67.4Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.52
and would be 6.4 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.513, LW 0.452, SP 0.364, PIR 0.382; SM: SP0.795, PIR0.492; LFQ 0.965, LFX 67Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.86
with an EQ and would be 8.05 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.377, LW 0.327, SP 0.307, PIR 0.269; SM: SP0.941, PIR0.913; LFQ 0.87, LFX 46Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.52 and would be 6.4 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.