What we know about the measurement:
Revel M16 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 900USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 85.9dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 60.1Hz (resp. 52.7Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.6
and would be 7.7 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.43, LW 0.36, SP 0.32, PIR 0.32; SM: SP0.93, PIR0.89; LFQ 0.6, LFX 45Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.3
with an EQ and would be 8.2 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.35, LW 0.29, SP 0.25, PIR 0.24; SM: SP0.94, PIR0.92; LFQ 0.62, LFX 41Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.6 and would be 7.7 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.