What we know about the measurement:
Revel M105 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 1500USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 84.8dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 63.0Hz (resp. 55.7Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.9
and would be 8.3 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.37, LW 0.25, SP 0.26, PIR 0.21; SM: SP0.94, PIR0.92; LFQ 0.61, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.3
with an EQ and would be 8.5 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.3, LW 0.19, SP 0.28, PIR 0.21; SM: SP0.96, PIR0.96; LFQ 0.63, LFX 48Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.9 and would be 8.3 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.