What we know about the measurement:
Revel F226be is a passive floorstanders speaker that cost around 2900USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is unknown .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner.
- Format of the data is a set of 36 horizontal and 36 vertical measurements .
- Sensitivity: 90.0dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 61.5Hz (resp. 49.8Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.4dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.63
and would be 7.83 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.265, LW 0.195, SP 0.253, PIR 0.227; SM: SP0.848, PIR0.642; LFQ 1.578, LFX 46Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.42
with an EQ and would be 8.5 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.295, LW 0.235, SP 0.235, PIR 0.21; SM: SP0.974, PIR0.94; LFQ 1.578, LFX 43Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.63 and would be 7.83 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: asr review .