What we know about the measurement:
Revel C52 is a passive center speaker that cost around 2500USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 89.3dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 76.9Hz (resp. 62.3Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-80.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.8
and would be 7.5 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.45, LW 0.33, SP 0.38, PIR 0.34; SM: SP0.91, PIR0.85; LFQ 1.43, LFX 62Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.9
with an EQ and would be 8.3 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.33, LW 0.34, SP 0.33, PIR 0.27; SM: SP0.97, PIR0.96; LFQ 1.31, LFX 50Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.8 and would be 7.5 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Vertical measurement
- Link to Original review.