What we know about the measurement:
RSL CG25 Center is a passive center speaker that cost around 425USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 89.9dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 58.6Hz (resp. 46.9Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 5.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-70.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.0
and would be 5.0 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.92, LW 0.79, SP 0.72, PIR 0.72; SM: SP0.81, PIR0.76; LFQ 1.17, LFX 42Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.5
with an EQ and would be 7.3 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.57, LW 0.44, SP 0.38, PIR 0.37; SM: SP0.94, PIR0.91; LFQ 1.13, LFX 38Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.0 and would be 5.0 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Horizontal measurement
- Link to original Review: asr review. Links to other reviews: adh review , htr review .
- Sensitivity 88 dB
- Width 141mm
- Height 482mm
- Depth 247 mm)
- Weight 10.4 kg