What we know about the measurement:
RCF HD 10-A MK5 is an active liveportable speaker that cost around 469USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is RCF.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 69.0Hz (resp. 61.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.59
and would be 5.34 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.481, LW 0.657, SP 0.812, PIR 0.703; SM: SP0.632, PIR0.413; LFQ 1.756, LFX 63Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.92
with an EQ and would be 7.67 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.2, LW 0.402, SP 0.662, PIR 0.5; SM: SP0.911, PIR0.854; LFQ 1.756, LFX 63Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.59 and would be 5.34 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 90° horizontal and 60° vertical.
- peak: 128 dB
- Width 303mm
- Height 572mm
- Depth 303 mm)
- Weight 11.8 kg