What we know about the measurement:
Polk Audio XT70 is a passive floorstanders speaker that cost around 700USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 87.1dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 43.9Hz (resp. 41.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.8
and would be 6.7 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.48, LW 0.42, SP 0.35, PIR 0.34; SM: SP0.76, PIR0.52; LFQ 1.33, LFX 39Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.7
with an EQ and would be 7.5 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.49, LW 0.44, SP 0.36, PIR 0.34; SM: SP0.93, PIR0.9; LFQ 1.33, LFX 38Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.8 and would be 6.7 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. .