What we know about the measurement:
Polk Audio XT70 is a passive floorstanders speaker that cost around 700USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 87.1dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 43.9Hz (resp. 41.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.55
and would be 6.5 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.48, LW 0.423, SP 0.348, PIR 0.34; SM: SP0.76, PIR0.444; LFQ 1.293, LFX 41Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.02
with an EQ and would be 7.9 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.423, LW 0.375, SP 0.337, PIR 0.289; SM: SP0.934, PIR0.923; LFQ 1.293, LFX 39Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.55 and would be 6.5 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. .