What we know about the measurement:
Polk Audio XT35 is a passive center speaker that cost around 300USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 85.6dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 85.0Hz (resp. 71.8Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.1
and would be 7.0 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.35, LW 0.31, SP 0.3, PIR 0.27; SM: SP0.75, PIR0.41; LFQ 0.79, LFX 67Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.8
with an EQ and would be 8.3 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.32, LW 0.25, SP 0.31, PIR 0.26; SM: SP0.95, PIR0.92; LFQ 0.74, LFX 55Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.1 and would be 7.0 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. .