What we know about the measurement:
Polk Audio XT35 is a passive center speaker that cost around 300USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 85.6dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 85.0Hz (resp. 71.8Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.82
and would be 6.73 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.35, LW 0.312, SP 0.304, PIR 0.264; SM: SP0.746, PIR0.308; LFQ 0.831, LFX 68Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.74
with an EQ and would be 8.49 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.301, LW 0.22, SP 0.285, PIR 0.215; SM: SP0.959, PIR0.949; LFQ 0.719, LFX 62Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.82 and would be 6.73 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. .