What we know about the measurement:
Polk Audio XT30 is a passive center speaker that cost around 200USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 87.1dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 77.6Hz (resp. 63.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-40.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.5
and would be 6.1 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.51, LW 0.37, SP 0.36, PIR 0.36; SM: SP0.65, PIR0.3; LFQ 0.63, LFX 55Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.7
with an EQ and would be 8.0 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.36, LW 0.27, SP 0.35, PIR 0.3; SM: SP0.94, PIR0.92; LFQ 0.63, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.5 and would be 6.1 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. .