What we know about the measurement:
Polk Audio XT30 is a passive center speaker that cost around 200USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 87.1dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 77.6Hz (resp. 63.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-40.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.21
and would be 5.83 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.505, LW 0.374, SP 0.358, PIR 0.364; SM: SP0.654, PIR0.213; LFQ 0.553, LFX 58Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.98
with an EQ and would be 8.34 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.346, LW 0.23, SP 0.274, PIR 0.22; SM: SP0.954, PIR0.941; LFQ 0.553, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.21 and would be 5.83 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. .