What we know about the measurement:
Polk Audio T50 is a passive floorstanders speaker that cost around 300USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 85.4dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 51.3Hz (resp. 42.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.66
and would be 5.67 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.603, LW 0.539, SP 0.428, PIR 0.465; SM: SP0.802, PIR0.383; LFQ 0.858, LFX 42Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.91
with an EQ and would be 7.86 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.426, LW 0.383, SP 0.334, PIR 0.295; SM: SP0.958, PIR0.915; LFQ 0.858, LFX 41Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.66 and would be 5.67 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.