What we know about the measurement:
Polk Audio T50 is a passive floorstanders speaker that cost around 300USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 85.4dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 51.3Hz (resp. 42.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.0
and would be 5.9 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.6, LW 0.54, SP 0.43, PIR 0.46; SM: SP0.8, PIR0.48; LFQ 0.87, LFX 41Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.9
with an EQ and would be 7.8 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.43, LW 0.38, SP 0.35, PIR 0.31; SM: SP0.96, PIR0.92; LFQ 0.86, LFX 39Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.0 and would be 5.9 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.