What we know about the measurement:
Polk Audio Signature S15 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 230USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 86.5dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 67.4Hz (resp. 60.1Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.11
and would be 6.72 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.431, LW 0.37, SP 0.399, PIR 0.347; SM: SP0.759, PIR0.499; LFQ 0.517, LFX 58Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.98
with an EQ and would be 8.45 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.315, LW 0.239, SP 0.287, PIR 0.215; SM: SP0.951, PIR0.949; LFQ 0.517, LFX 54Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.11 and would be 6.72 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.