What we know about the measurement:
Polk Audio Signature Elite ES20 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 349USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 87.8dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 55.7Hz (resp. 45.4Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.67
and would be 6.62 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.583, LW 0.491, SP 0.492, PIR 0.412; SM: SP0.825, PIR0.701; LFQ 0.66, LFX 41Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.79
with an EQ and would be 7.53 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.517, LW 0.424, SP 0.424, PIR 0.331; SM: SP0.947, PIR0.916; LFQ 0.66, LFX 36Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.67 and would be 6.62 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.