What we know about the measurement:
Polk Audio Reserve R350 is a passive center speaker that cost around 600USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 86.8dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 85.0Hz (resp. 63.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.85
and would be 6.6 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.512, LW 0.378, SP 0.531, PIR 0.378; SM: SP0.754, PIR0.572; LFQ 1.026, LFX 62Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.78
with an EQ and would be 8.14 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.423, LW 0.26, SP 0.382, PIR 0.238; SM: SP0.947, PIR0.96; LFQ 1.026, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.85 and would be 6.6 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Vertical measurement
- Link to Original review.