What we know about the measurement:
Polk Audio Reserve R350 is a passive center speaker that cost around 600USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 86.8dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 85.0Hz (resp. 63.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.0
and would be 6.6 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.51, LW 0.38, SP 0.53, PIR 0.4; SM: SP0.75, PIR0.61; LFQ 1.11, LFX 60Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.6
with an EQ and would be 8.0 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.41, LW 0.29, SP 0.4, PIR 0.27; SM: SP0.92, PIR0.91; LFQ 1.05, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.0 and would be 6.6 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Vertical measurement
- Link to Original review.