What we know about the measurement:
Pioneer SP-BS22-LR is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 160USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 84.1dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 64.5Hz (resp. 60.1Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.4dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.91
and would be 7.52 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.452, LW 0.408, SP 0.352, PIR 0.321; SM: SP0.934, PIR0.831; LFQ 0.335, LFX 58Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.87
with an EQ and would be 8.41 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.313, LW 0.278, SP 0.296, PIR 0.224; SM: SP0.96, PIR0.941; LFQ 0.335, LFX 56Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.91 and would be 7.52 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.