What we know about the measurement:
PSB Alpha P3 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 249USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 80.6dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 63.0Hz (resp. 58.6Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.29
and would be 5.81 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.602, LW 0.514, SP 0.732, PIR 0.568; SM: SP0.752, PIR0.572; LFQ 0.162, LFX 55Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.37
with an EQ and would be 7.73 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.425, LW 0.355, SP 0.496, PIR 0.324; SM: SP0.898, PIR0.897; LFQ 0.162, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.29 and would be 5.81 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.