What we know about the measurement:
Onesystems 212HC is a passive liveportable speaker that cost around 2700USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Onesystems.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 90.3dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 73.0Hz (resp. 60.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.87
and would be 5.52 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.577, LW 0.643, SP 0.827, PIR 0.726; SM: SP0.754, PIR0.626; LFQ 2.159, LFX 60Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.6
with an EQ and would be 7.97 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.317, LW 0.295, SP 0.484, PIR 0.353; SM: SP0.932, PIR0.921; LFQ 2.159, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.87 and would be 5.52 with a perfect subwoofer.