What we know about the measurement:
Novacoustic KIRA 5 is a passive liveportable speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is unknown .
- Origin of the data is Novacoustic.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 75.0dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 145.0Hz (resp. 122.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.5dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 7.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -2.15
and would be 1.83 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 1.132, LW 1.015, SP 1.222, PIR 1.118; SM: SP0.5, PIR0.137; LFQ 0.552, LFX 122Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.16
with an EQ and would be 4.73 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.825, LW 0.698, SP 0.928, PIR 0.797; SM: SP0.792, PIR0.642; LFQ 0.552, LFX 97Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -2.15 and would be 1.83 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 90° horizontal and 90° vertical.
- Sensitivity 92 dB
- Impedance 16 Ohm
- max: 117 dB
- Width 160mm
- Height 160mm
- Depth 180 mm)
- Weight 3.0 kg