What we know about the measurement:
Neumann KH 150 is an active bookshelves speaker that cost around 3500USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 39.6Hz (resp. 36.6Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.81
and would be 8.55 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.224, LW 0.219, SP 0.291, PIR 0.225; SM: SP0.947, PIR0.904; LFQ 0.736, LFX 36Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.1
with an EQ and would be 8.75 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.245, LW 0.225, SP 0.262, PIR 0.193; SM: SP0.985, PIR0.975; LFQ 0.736, LFX 35Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.81 and would be 8.55 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.
- peak: 118 dB
- Width 225mm
- Height 345mm
- Depth 273 mm)
- Weight 8.0 kg