What we know about the measurement:
Natural Sound NS17 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 2300USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 83.0dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 60.1Hz (resp. 43.9Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.8
and would be 6.67 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.513, LW 0.416, SP 0.416, PIR 0.4; SM: SP0.816, PIR0.634; LFQ 0.633, LFX 39Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.53
with an EQ and would be 8.19 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.414, LW 0.294, SP 0.269, PIR 0.228; SM: SP0.963, PIR0.957; LFQ 0.633, LFX 35Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.8 and would be 6.67 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.