What we know about the measurement:
NHT Super Zero 2.1 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 250USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 84.2dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 101.1Hz (resp. 85.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.4dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.37
and would be 6.67 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.505, LW 0.424, SP 0.546, PIR 0.455; SM: SP0.787, PIR0.696; LFQ 0.563, LFX 84Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.14
with an EQ and would be 8.21 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.372, LW 0.28, SP 0.317, PIR 0.241; SM: SP0.92, PIR0.939; LFQ 0.563, LFX 74Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.37 and would be 6.67 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.