What we know about the measurement:
NHT SB2 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 400USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 83.4dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 60.1Hz (resp. 52.7Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.5dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 5.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.7
and would be 6.0 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.66, LW 0.56, SP 0.52, PIR 0.51; SM: SP0.78, PIR0.64; LFQ 0.66, LFX 50Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.3
with an EQ and would be 7.6 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.45, LW 0.35, SP 0.4, PIR 0.35; SM: SP0.93, PIR0.92; LFQ 0.66, LFX 50Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.7 and would be 6.0 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.