What we know about the measurement:
NHT C3 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 600USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 84.2dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 63.0Hz (resp. 52.7Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.29
and would be 6.7 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.422, LW 0.343, SP 0.375, PIR 0.324; SM: SP0.704, PIR0.45; LFQ 0.729, LFX 52Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.19
with an EQ and would be 8.55 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.296, LW 0.238, SP 0.267, PIR 0.211; SM: SP0.978, PIR0.967; LFQ 0.729, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.29 and would be 6.7 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.