What we know about the measurement:
Monoprice Monolith THX-365IW is a passive inwall speaker that cost around 400USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 87.3dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 54.6Hz (resp. 42.8Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (0.0°, 0.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-80.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.59
and would be 7.62 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.359, LW 0.319, SP 0.375, PIR 0.322; SM: SP0.74, PIR0.775; LFQ 0.214, LFX 42Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.94
with an EQ and would be 8.37 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.32, LW 0.26, SP 0.269, PIR 0.22; SM: SP0.873, PIR0.926; LFQ 0.18, LFX 31Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.59 and would be 7.62 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.